Agendas will be published on our public documents site:http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meetings are broadcast on Provo's Channel 17
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
1. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
4. A presentation by the Covey Center of a segment from 'Last Train to Nibroc.'
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
5. A resolution appropriating $47,525 in the Mayor's Office for the Hiring of a Parking Manager and appropriating $57,066 in the Finance Division for funding a full-time collections person and an Accounting Clerk applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017. (17-018)
6. A resolution appropriating $2,040,000 in the Vehicle Replacement Fund for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017 and approving the execution of a Master Tax-Exempt Lease Purchase Agreement for the purchase of fire apparatus. (17-035)
7. An ordinance enacting Provo City Code Chapter 9.18. Prohibiting Camping on Public Property. (17-020)
8. An ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 3.04.030 (Disposal of Property - Surplus Property List). (17-032)
9. An ordinance amending the boundaries of the existing Foothill Park Permit Parking Area. (17-001)