Starting time varies. See published agenda for the time for a specific date's meeting start.
Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meeting is broadcast live at http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
11:00 AM, Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Room 310, City Conference Room 351 W Center, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
1. Discuss the feasibility review of a new city center and public safety complex (17-076)
2. A discussion regarding the proposed FY 2018 Tentative Budget (17-067)
3. A presentation from the Water Division (17-039)
4. A discussion on sanitation rates and an update on composting (17-065)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
5. Steven Sweetwood requests a Zone Change from the Heavy Commercial (CM) Zone to the Low Density Residential (LDR) Zone for 0.279 acres of property located at 801 West 500 South. Franklin Neighborhood. (16-0013R)
6. Ken Menlove requests Street Vacation of 1780 South running west from Industrial Parkway to facilitate development of self-storage units on 4.79 acres of land in the Planned Industrial Commercial Zone. East Bay Neighborhood. (16-0002SV)
7. A discussion on an ordinance amending Provo City Code to change yard requirements in the one-family residential zone. (16-0009 OA)
8. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.