Agendas will be published on our public documents site:http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meetings are broadcast on Provo's Channel 17
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL- REVISED
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Provo City Stormwater Service District
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, June 06, 2017
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
o April 18, 2017 Council Meeting
o May 2, 2017 Council Meeting
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. A presentation on the 2017 Freedom Festival.
2. Earthquake Safety Public Service Announcement
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
3. A resolution approving a substantial amendment to the 2015 Five-Year Consolidated Plan Development to include the City of Lehi as a member of the Utah Valley HOME Consortium for Federal Fiscal Years 2017, 2018, and 2019 . (17-066)
4. A public hearing on a resolution approving the 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan, including the third year update to the 2015 Five-Year Consolidated Plan, as amended. (17-066)
5. A resolution of intent to create a permit parking area in the Foothills Neighborhood. (17-074)
6. An ordinance amending the Zone Map Classification of approximately 0.279 acres of real property, generally located at 801 West 500 South, from the Heavy Commercial (CM) Zone to the Low Density Residential (LDR) Zone. Franklin Neighborhood. (16-0013R)
7. Consideration of a motion to amend or rescind Ordinance 2017-18, previously approved on May 16, 2017, regarding the rezoning of property generally located at 3700 North University Avenue. (17-0003R)
8. A public hearing on transferring utility revenues to the General Fund and other funds. (17-067)
9. A public hearing on an ordinance adopting a budget for Provo City Corporation for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018 in the amount of $207.8 million, and amending the Consolidated Fee Schedule. (17-067)
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
10. A public hearing on a resolution adopting a budget for the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City Corporation for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018 in the amount of $5.238 million. (17-068)
Stormwater Service District
11. A public hearing on transferring Stormwater fund revenues to the General Fund and other funds (17-069)
12. A public hearing on a resolution adopting a budget for the Provo City Stormwater Service District for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018. (17-069)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/