George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Council Work Meeting
- Date: 09/20/2016 2:00 PM
- Location: Room 310, Municipal Council Conference Room
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Meeting is broadcast live at http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
1. A discussion on Trampoline Gyms (16-105)
2. A discussion regarding progress on Council Priorities (16-015)
o A discussing on Budgeting to Priorities
o A discussion on a Budget Committee recommendation regarding property tax policy
3. A discussion on private solar energy generation, consumption, and net metering alternatives (16-093)
4. Nathan Chappell, agent for Aspen Development, requests approval of a Zoning Map Amendment of 2.44 acres generally located at 1290 North Geneva Road from A1.5 (Agricultural) Zone to R1.10 (One-Family Residential) Zone in order to subdivide the property into seven building lots. Lakeview North Neighborhood. (14-0013R)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council
Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at:
Starting time varies. See published agenda for the time for a specific date's meeting start.
Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meeting is broadcast live at http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/