George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Dixon Neighborhood Meeting
- Date: 08/09/2016 6:30 PM
- Location: Dixon Middle School, Room 104 (band room)
- Introduction: Regularly monthly meeting for the Dixon Neighborhood
Hello Dixon Neighbors!
We have a busy two weeks ahead of us! I look forward to seeing you later today (!) at our Neighborhood Meeting Tuesday August 9th, at 6:30 pm at Dixon Middle School.
At our meeting we plan to discuss:
• Finalizing plans for our Dixon Day of Service this Saturday, August 13th (meet 8am @ Dixon Middle). Remember, this is for our matching grant, so please come! We need as many hours of service that we can get!
• Recent increase in neighborhood criminal activity (theft, vandalism, etc.) and what to do about it.
• Neighborhood Police Picnic on Wednesday, August 17 @ 6 pm at 405 N 1000 W, Provo
As a reminder, our Dixon Neighborhood meetings are held every second Tuesday of the month @ 6:30pm. We meet at Dixon Middle School (use back entrance -- Orchestra room)
Here are the next important dates:
Look forward to seeing you there!
Dixon Neighborhood Chair