George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
- Date: 04/18/2017 5:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Agendas will be published on our public documents site:http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Agendas will be published on our public documents site:http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meetings are broadcast on Provo's Channel 17
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
2. Pledge of Allegiance
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
3. A presentation on the Employee of the Year for 2016.
4. A presentation on the Employee of the Month for January 2017.
5. A presentation on the Employee of the Month for February 2017.
6. A presentation on the Employee of the Month for March 2017.
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
- Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
- Please limit your comments to two minutes.
- State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
7. A resolution consenting to the appointment of Amanda Ercanbrack as city recorder for the City of Provo, Utah. (17-053)
8. A resolution opposing the proposed elimination and further reductions in funding to the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment partnership programs. (17-062)
9. A resolution appropriating $800,000 in the Water CIP Fund and $350,000 in the Wastewater CIP Fund for construction of Stadium Avenue applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017. (17-058)
10. A resolution appropriating $48,089 in the General Fund, Streets Division for snow removal overtime and costs associated with snow removal applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017. (17-058)
11. A resolution approving the Wastewater Self-Assessment in accordance with the Utah Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit. (17-060)
12. An ordinance amending Provo City Code to allow apartment units and change various requirements in the PRO-R22 zone. Riverbottoms Neighborhood. (16-0024OA)
13. An ordinance amending Provo City Code to adopt minimum dwelling unit sizes in the DT1, DT2, and ITOD Zones. (16-0021OA)
14. An ordinance amending Provo City Code to change yard requirements in the one-family residential zone. (16-0009 OA)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/