Agendas will be published on our public documents site:http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meetings are broadcast on Provo's Channel 17
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
o June 6, 2017 Council Meeting
o June 20, 2017 Council Meeting
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. A presentation of the employee of the month for June 2017.
2. A presentation of the employee of the month for July 2017.
3. A presentation of the American Public Works Association-Utah Chapter Awards.
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda: Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone. Please limit your comments to two minutes. State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
4. A resolution consenting to the appointment of individuals to various boards and commissions. (17-089)
5. A resolution authorizing the mayor to approve an interlocal agreement with Utah County to conduct a vote-by-mail election for the Municipal Primary and General Elections to be held in Provo City on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 and Tuesday, November 7, 2017. (17-094)
6. An ordinance amending the zone map classification of approximately 9.925 acres of real property, generally located along 690 South and 770 South, east of 1100 West, from One-family Residential (R1.7) to One-family Residential Accessory Apartment Overlay (R1.7A). Sunset Neighborhood. (17-0005R)
7. An ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 14.38.095 to allow for larger signage in certain areas of the Regional Shopping Center (SC3) Zone. East Bay Neighborhood. (17-0004OA)
8. An ordinance amending the zone map classification of approximately 59.7 acres of real property, generally located at 1560 South 1100 West, from Residential Agricultural (RA) and Agricultural (A1.5) to One-Family Residential Performance Development Overlay (R1.8 PD) and Neighborhood Shopping Center (SC-1). Sunset and Lakewood Neighborhoods. (16-0014R)
9. An ordinance amending the zone map classification of approximately 2.5 acres of real property, generally located on the northeast and southeast corners of the intersection of 900 East And Center Street, from One-Family Residential (R1.6) and Residential Conservation (RC) to Medium Density Residential (MDR). (15-0004R)
10. An ordinance amending Provo City Code to change the uses allowed in the Residential Conservation (RC) Zone. City-wide impact. (17-0009OA)
11. An ordinance amending the zone map classification of approximately 58.6 acres of real property, generally located at 1500 South State Street, from Light Manufacturing (M-1) to One-Family Residential (R1.10). Spring Creek Neighborhood. (17-0007R)
12. An ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 14.38.105(1) to increase wall signage permitted in a multi-tenant building in Downtown, ITOD, Downtown Gateway, and West Gateway zones. City-wide Impact. (17-0010OA)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 08/08/2017 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm.