George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Council Work Meeting
- Date: 10/03/2017 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Starting time varies. See published agenda for the time for a specific date's meeting start.
Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meeting is broadcast live at http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
2:00 PM, Tuesday, October 03, 2017
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W Center, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
November 17, 2016 Parking Retreat
1. A discussion on proposed code revisions from the Sanitation Department (17-123)
2. A discussion on the Stormwater Pollution Protection Plan Fee in the Stormwater Consolidated Fee Schedule (17-102)
3. A discussion on possible code changes regarding signage (17-110)
4. A discussion on a proposed zoning ordinance amending Provo City Code 6.26.150 (17-104)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
5. A discussion on a zone change request of approximately 0.642 acres from Residential Conservation (RC) to Low Density Residential (LDR), on property generally located at 925 East 1140 South. Spring Creek Neighborhood. (17-0012R)
6. A discussion on a zone change request on approximately 2.29 acres from Agriculture (A1.5) to One-Family Residential (R1.8) on property generally located at 1282 North Geneva Road. Lakeview North Neighborhood. (17-0009R)
7. A discussion on a proposed Business Loans of Utah Revolving Loan Fund (17-121)
8. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council