George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
- Date: 10/17/2017 5:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Agendas will be published on our public documents site:http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Agendas will be published on our public documents site:http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meetings are broadcast on Provo's Channel 17
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Stormwater Special Service District
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, UT 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
Neighborhood Spotlight: Lakewood Neighborhood
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. A presentation of the Employee of the Month for October 2017
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
2. August 8, 2017 Council Meeting Minutes
3. August 29, 2017 Council Meeting Minutes
4. September 19, 2017 Council Meeting Minutes
5. October 3, 2017 Council Meeting Minutes
6. A resolution consenting to the appointment of individuals to various boards and commissions. (17-089)
7. A public hearing on a supplemental resolution authorizing the issuance and confirming the sale of sales tax revenue bonds, Series 2017 of the City of Provo, Utah; and related matters. (17-113)
8. A resolution authorizing participation in the Small Business Loan Program administered by the Business Loans of Utah (BLU). (17-121)
9. An ordinance amending the Zone Map Classification of approximately 2.29 acres of real property, generally located at 1282 North Geneva Road, from Agriculture (A1.5) to One-Family Residential (R1.8). Lakeview North Neighborhood. (17-0009R)
10. An ordinance to amend the General Plan text regarding land use at approximately 4000 South 2300 East to allow for contract construction services and heavy manufacturing zoning. Spring Creek Neighborhood (17-0004GPA)
11. An ordinance amending the zone map classification of approximately 64 acres of real property, generally located at 3750 South Mountain Vista Parkway, from Planned Industrial Commercial (PIC) to Heavy Manufacturing (M-2). Spring Creek Neighborhood. (17-0013R)
12. **CONTINUED** A resolution amending the General Plan by updating the Southwest Area Council Map. Fort Utah, Lakeview South, Lakewood, Provo Bay, and Sunset Neighborhoods. (17-0006GPA) (Notes: This item was continued by the Planning Commission on October 11th, 2017. It will be noticed again when it is assigned to future Planning Commission and Council dates.)
Stormwater Service District
13. An ordinance amending the Stormwater Special Service District Consolidated Fee Schedule. (17-102)