George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Council Joint Meeting with Parks & Recreation Board
- Date: 03/07/2017 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Starting time varies. See published agenda for the time for a specific date's meeting start.
Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meeting is broadcast live at http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Council-Parks & Recreation Board Joint Meeting
11:30 PM, Tuesday, March 07, 2017
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A discussion on plans of the Parks and Recreation Board for the west side of Provo and what the Master Plan has projected for this area of the community.
2. A discussion on a regional sports park.
3. A discussion on RAP funding.
4. A discussion on the East Bay Golf Course operations.
5. A discussion on the Covey Center for the Arts.
6. A discussion on community support of Parks and Recreation.