George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
City Council joint meeting with Provo School Board
- Date: 08/10/2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Agendas: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meeting is broadcast live at http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Council-School Board Joint Meeting
12:00 PM, Thursday, August 10, 2017
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A discussion on outdated or out-of-place signage by recently rebuilt schools.
2. A discussion on business and economic development in Provo.
3. An update on Duncan Aviation.
4. An update on the progress of Provo High School construction.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/