George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Provo Bay and Fort Utah Neighborhood Meeting
- Date: 11/02/2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Amelia Earhart Elementary School
- Introduction: Joint meeting of the Provo Bay and Fort Utah Neighborhoods
- Election for Neighborhood Chair, Vice Chairs (Provo Bay only)
- Proposed development by Century Communities on Lakeshore Drive (101 homes on 23 acres, mostly in 4,000 – 6,000 square foot lots)
- Updates on the neighborhood’s previous response to the developer
- Southwest Area General Plan Updates