George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
- Date: 03/27/2018 5:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
351 West Center Street
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Regularly scheduled meeting of the Provo Municipal Council
Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. A presentation of the March 2018 Employee of the Month.
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
2. An ordinance amending Provo City Code regarding the recodification of Provo City Code. (18-033)
3. An ordinance granting Zayo Group LLC a nonexclusive franchise to operate a telecommunications network in Provo City, Utah. (18-010)
4. A resolution appropriating $178,620 in the Fire Department, General Fund for the purchase of wild fire equipment and other needs applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2018. (18-031)
5. A resolution amending the General Plan Land Use Map designation for property generally located at 490 South State Street from Commercial to Residential. Maeser Neighborhood. (17-0002GPA)
6. An ordinance amending the zone map classification of approximately 1.92 acres of real property, generally located at 422-490 South State Street, from General Commercial to High Density Residential. Maeser Neighborhood. (17-0010R)
7. An ordinance amending Provo City Code regarding parking requirements in the Supplementary Residential (S) Overlay Zone. Citywide Impact. (PLOTA20180025)
8. Consideration of the proposed terms of agreement regarding a parking structure in downtown Provo (18-034)
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
9. Consideration of the proposed terms of agreement regarding a parking structure in downtown Provo (18-034)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meetings are broadcast on YouTube