Dave Harding was elected in 2015 and represents District 5. He is a father of four and husband to one wonderful wife. He has served as Dixon Neighborhood Chair, the Timpanogos Elementary School Community Council, and the City's Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee. He has a PhD in Materials Science from the University of Utah.
Dave's family roots in Provo go back eight generations but he was born and raised in Salt Lake City, helping him appreciate Provo even more now that he lives here. He works at Dymicron as an R&D engineer and a spine scientist. As an engineer, his job is to find elegant solutions to difficult problems. As a scientist, he's trained to question assumptions and critically evaluate evidence. He is eager to use his background as he approaches issues in front of the Council.
Council Work Meeting
- Date: 12/18/2018 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Regularly scheduled work meeting for the Provo Municipal Council
Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
12:30 PM, Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A discussion on a statement of intent regarding the voting policy in Provo City. (18-088)
2. A presentation and discussion on recent updates to Stormwater requirements from the State Division of Water Quality. (18-102)
3. A discussion on an appropriation for the Urban Deer Program. (18-061)
4. A discussion on a Provo River Corridor Plan. (18-101)
5. A discussion on affordable housing policies in Provo City. (18-070)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, Please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit Open City Hall.