George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Council Work Meeting
- Date: 12/18/2018 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Regularly scheduled work meeting for the Provo Municipal Council
Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
12:30 PM, Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A discussion on a statement of intent regarding the voting policy in Provo City. (18-088)
2. A presentation and discussion on recent updates to Stormwater requirements from the State Division of Water Quality. (18-102)
3. A discussion on an appropriation for the Urban Deer Program. (18-061)
4. A discussion on a Provo River Corridor Plan. (18-101)
5. A discussion on affordable housing policies in Provo City. (18-070)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, Please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit Open City Hall.