George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Council Joint Meeting with Landmarks Commission
- Date: 03/27/2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Joint meeting between the City Council and the Landmarks Commission
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Joint Meeting with the Landmarks Commission
12:00 PM, Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A review of the purpose and duties of the Landmarks Commission.
2. A discussion of the Landmarks Commission initiatives.
Historic Home Tour
Walking Tour App
Outreach and social media
CLG Grants Projects
3. A discussion on Landmarks Priorities.
4. A discussion on how the City Council can help the Landmarks Commission.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx