George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Council Work Meeting
- Date: 04/17/2018 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Retreat/work meeting for the Provo Municipal Council
Agendas will be published on our public documents site: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
12:00 PM, Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
March 27, 2018 Work MeetingBusiness
1. Consideration of a motion to place a resolution authorizing the Mayor to submit an application for a Utah County Municipal Recreation Grant to be used for Provo River Trail Renovations on the upcoming April 24, 2018 Consent Agenda.
2. A presentation on the Community Development Department and potential budget requests (18-005)
3. An update on zoning enforcement results (18-042)
4. An update on advertising efforts regarding the new rental ordinance law (17-104)
5. A presentation on the Mayor's Office and potential budget requests (18-005)
6. A presentation on the Council Office and potential budget requests (18-005)
7. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspxMeetings are broadcast on YouTube