George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Northeast Area Neighborhoods Meeting
- Date: 04/24/2018 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Courtyard at Jamestown
3352 N 100 E
Provo, Utah 84604
- Discuss the proposed zoning request to utilize the white office building east to the Timpview Seminary Building for a dental office and other offices with clients/patients coming and going from the building
- Discuss the utilization and possible zoning change for the plot of vacant land between the 2 buildings
- Introduce one of the police officers assigned to serve the NE Area, in chief Ferguson’s, realignment of officer responsibilities
Please invite the residents in your respective neighborhoods.
The meeting will be April 24th at 7 pm, in the smaller meeting room, to the north side on the ground floor, at the Courtyard at Jamestown