George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Mayor's neighborhood listening tour - Central Area
- Date: 10/17/2018 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Dixon Middle School
750 W 200 N
I am excited to announce my Listening Tour! Over the next few weeks, I will be attending neighborhood area meetings (and you can see the schedule below). Department directors will also be there to help answer questions.
- August 28th @7pm (Southeast) - Wasatch Elementary School 1080 N 900 E Provo, Utah 84604
- Sept 20th @7 (Northeast) - Legacy Village 4146 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84604
- Oct 3 @7 (Southwest) - Provo High School 1199 Lakeshore Dr, Provo, UT 84601
- Oct 11 @7 (Northwest) - Grandview Learning Center 1591 Jordan Ave, Provo, UT 84604
- Oct 17 @7 (Downtown/Central Area) (Southeast) - Dixon Middle School 750 West 200 North Provo, Utah 84601
Central Area includes the following neighborhoods: Dixon, Downtown, East Bay, Franklin, Franklin South, Joaquin, Maeser, North Park, Timp