George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 01/08/2019 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Start time varies. Agendas are published at agendas.provo.org
1:30 PM, Tuesday, January 08, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. Training on Open & Public Meetings Act and further training on Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) requests (19-010)
2. A discussion on recent changes to the Provo City Housing Authority (19-011)
3. A review of Council Board and Committee assignments, including a discussion regarding Council intended accomplishments (Part 1 of 2) (19-002)
4. A discussion on affordable housing policies in Provo City. (18-070)
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, Please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit Open City Hall.