George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 10/08/2019 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Start time varies. Agendas are published at agendas.provo.org
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Redevelopment Agency Governing Board
1:30 PM, Tuesday, October 08, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A discussion regarding west side sewer capacity and a consideration of options. (19-085)
2. A discussion regarding a Water Conservation Plan (19-105)
3. A presentation and discussion on the 40-Year Water Supply Plan (19-104)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
4. A discussion on a request for a General Plan amendment from Commercial (C) to Residential (R) for property at 1900 N Canyon Rd for a 120-unit apt building for married/student housing. Pleasant View Neighborhood. (PLGPA20190251)
5. A discussion on a request for a zone change from Public Facilities (PF) to Campus Mixed Use (CMU) for approximately 1.34 acres, located at 1900 N Canyon Road. Pleasant View Neighborhood. (PLRZ20190227)
6. A discussion regarding the assignment of parking spaces to Provo City Housing Authority (19-107)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.