George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 02/05/2019 12:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Start time varies. Agendas are published at agendas.provo.org
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
12:00 PM, Tuesday, February 05, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of Minutes for the January 10, 2019 Legislative Breakfast
2. A discussion on items related to the Wastewater Treatment Plant site and process selection (18-052)
3. A discussion regarding an agreement between Provo City and West Union Canal Company regarding water rights (19-025)
4. A discussion on the proposed Storm Drain Master Plan (18-102)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
5. A discussion on an ordinance amending the Zone Map Classification of approximately 0.98 acres of real property, generally located at 672 South 1600 West, from Agriculture (A1.1) to Single-Family Residential (R1.10). Sunset Neighborhood. (17-0019)
6. A presentation of the Economic Development and Redevelopment Departments and potential budget requests (19-004)
7. A discussion regarding parking enforcement in Provo (19-018)
8. A discussion regarding the proposed amendments to the Accessory (A) and Supplementary (S) overlay zones and the proposal to combine and simplify these zones (19-022)
9. A discussion on a Neighborhood Program ordinance amendment related to fee waivers and vice-chairs (19-017)
10. Further discussion on Council Committees, including a review of Council Board and Committee assignments and Council goals (19-002)
11. A discussion on the frequency of joint meetings (19-024)
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.