PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. Provo City Employees Association Employee of the Year Presentation
2. A presentation about future construction on Bulldog Boulevard and 500 West. (19-026)
Approval of Minutes
3. January 22, 2019 Council Meeting Minutes
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
4. A resolution appropriating $26,172 in the Police Department General Fund for expenses related to the death of an officer in the line of duty, applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2019. (19-019)
5. A resolution appropriating $72,597,691 in the General Capital Improvement Plan Fund and $240,000 in Debt Service Fund for construction and debt payments related to the new City facilities applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2019. (19-021)
6. A resolution appropriating $196,475 in the Airport Fund, Operating Division for the Airport Bond payment. (19-020)
7. A joint resolution of the Provo City Mayor and Municipal Council in Support of the Provo City Airport and requested state funding to add a commercial passenger facility (terminal). (19-028)
8. A resolution to place seven parcels of property located generally at the mouth of Provo Canyon, east of Nevada Ave. and Slate Canyon Dr., 350 S Slate Canyon Dr., and 1320 S State St. on the surplus property list. (19-015)
9. An ordinance to amend the General Plan regarding the Storm Drain Master Plan. (18-102)
10. An ordinance amending Provo City Code regarding on-street parking and enforcement of publicly owned lots and garages. (19-023)
11. An ordinance amending the Zone Map Classification of approximately 0.96 acres of real property, generally located at 1356 South 500 West, from Residential Agricultural (RA) to Residential (R1.8). Lakewood Neighborhood. (17-0017R)
12. **CONTINUED** An ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 14.38.085 to clarify limitations on signage within the North University Riverbottoms Design Corridor. City-wide application. (PLOTA20190026)
13. **CONTINUED** An ordinance amending the General Plan from Public Facilities (PF) to Residential (R) for approximately 0.78 acres located at approximately 862 E Quail Valley Drive. Edgemont Neighborhood. (PLGPA20190009)
14. **CONTINUED** An ordinance amending the zone map classification of approx. 0.78 acres of real property, generally located at 862 East Quail Valley Dr, from Public Facilities (PF) to Low Density Residential (LDR). Edgemont Neighborhood. (PLRZ20180430)
15. **CONTINUED** An ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 14.34.285 regarding the design standards for buildings in the Campus Mixed Use Zone. City-wide application. (PLOTA20190025)
16. An ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 14.14E.030(2) to remove the maximum density restriction in the Campus Mixed Use Zone. City-wide impact. (PLOTA20180432)
17. An ordinance amending the General Plan Map from Commercial (C) to Public Facilities (PF) for approximately 23 acres and from Commercial to Mixed Use for approximately 12 acres, located at 178 E 1860 S. East Bay Neighborhood. (PLGPA20180407)
18. An ordinance to amend the General Plan regarding the Downtown Master Plan to clarify right-of-way improvements for 100 West. City-wide impact. (PLGPA20190008)
19. **CONTINUED** An ordinance amending the Downtown Streetscape Standards to clarify right-of-way improvements for 100 West. City-wide impact. (PLOTA20190007)
20. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.