PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, March 05, 2019
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
1. February 5, 2019 Council Meeting Minutes
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
2. An ordinance amending the Zone Map Classification of approximately 0.96 acres of real property, generally located at 1356 South 500 West, from Residential Agricultural (RA) to Residential (R1.8). Lakewood Neighborhood. (17-0017R)
3. An ordinance amending Chapter 1 of the General Plan and changing the designation for approximately 35 acres, generally located at 178 E 1860 S. East Bay Neighborhood. (PLGPA20180407)
4. A resolution of the Municipal Council to express support for the Utah State Legislature to increase the minimum age for tobacco purchases and otherwise to consider passing a City law to that effect. (19-029)
5. An ordinance to amend Downtown Streetscape standards to clarify right-of-way improvements for 100 West. City-wide Impact. (PLOTA20190007)
6. An ordinance amending the Zone Map Classification of approximately 4.99 acres of real property, generally located at 504 South 2470 West from Agriculture (A1.5) to One-Family Residential (R1.8). Provo Bay Neighborhood. (PLRZ20180426)
7. An ordinance amending Provo City Code to clarify provisions regarding boards and commissions. (19-033)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.