Dave Harding was elected in 2015 and represents District 5. He is a father of four and husband to one wonderful wife. He has served as Dixon Neighborhood Chair, the Timpanogos Elementary School Community Council, and the City's Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee. He has a PhD in Materials Science from the University of Utah.
Dave's family roots in Provo go back eight generations but he was born and raised in Salt Lake City, helping him appreciate Provo even more now that he lives here. He works at Dymicron as an R&D engineer and a spine scientist. As an engineer, his job is to find elegant solutions to difficult problems. As a scientist, he's trained to question assumptions and critically evaluate evidence. He is eager to use his background as he approaches issues in front of the Council.
City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 06/18/2019 12:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Start time varies. Agendas are published at agendas.provo.org
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
12:00 PM, Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. Approval of Minutes:
March 5, 2019 Work Meeting
March 19, 2019 Work Meeting
March 28, 2019 Joint Meeting with Provo School District
May 28, 2019 Special Council Meeting
June 4, 2019 Work Meeting
2. A discussion regarding changes to the FY 2019-2020 Tentative Budget. (19-004)
3. A discussion regarding an appropriation for the Airport operating budget. (19-078)
4. A discussion on the creation of Community and Neighborhood Services and Development Services. (19-036)
5. A discussion regarding the parking requirements and Transportation Demand Management plans for multi-family developments. (19-074)
6. A discussion on a proposed ordinance amendment to Provo City Code Chapter 9.17 (Civil Infractions) parking violations (19-023)
7. A discussion regarding the HOME Consortium Interlocal Agreement. (19-075)
8. A presentation regarding the annexation process. (19-076)
9. A discussion regarding the East Bay Annexation. (PLANEX20190140)
10. A discussion regarding a resolution authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to enter into a lease agreement with Blue Sky Development to allow them to utilize parking spaces for a pending mixed-use project at 105 East Center Street. (19-070)
11. A discussion regarding an update to Provo City Code Title 10 making amendment to the Sewer and Water Chapters of the Title. (19-072)
12. A discussion of proposed amendments to Provo City Code 15.03.035 (Grading) to clarify and change requirements related to grading and grading permits. (19-002)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
13. A discussion about a Zone Change from Public Facilities (PF) to Low Density Residential and a Gen Plan Amendment from PF to Residential for 0.78 ac to allow 4 townhomes at 862 E Quail Valley Drive. Edgemont Neighborhood. (PLGPA20190009&PLRZ20180430)
14. A discussion regarding a request for an ordinance text amendments to consolidate Chapter 14.30 S-Supplementary Residential Overlay Zone with Chapter 14.46 A-Accessory Apartment Overlay Zone. City-wide application. (PLOTA20190120)
15. A discussion on a request for a zone change for approximately 2.12 acres of real property, from R1.10 to a Project Redevelopment Option Zone (PRO), generally located at 1320 S State Street. Spring Creek Neighborhood. (PLRZ20190100)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.