Dave Harding was elected in 2015 and represents District 5. He is a father of four and husband to one wonderful wife. He has served as Dixon Neighborhood Chair, the Timpanogos Elementary School Community Council, and the City's Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee. He has a PhD in Materials Science from the University of Utah.
Dave's family roots in Provo go back eight generations but he was born and raised in Salt Lake City, helping him appreciate Provo even more now that he lives here. He works at Dymicron as an R&D engineer and a spine scientist. As an engineer, his job is to find elegant solutions to difficult problems. As a scientist, he's trained to question assumptions and critically evaluate evidence. He is eager to use his background as he approaches issues in front of the Council.
City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 07/09/2019 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
- Introduction: Start time varies. Agendas are published at agendas.provo.org
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
3:00 PM, Tuesday, July 09, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
- April 9, 2019 Work Meeting
- April 23, 2019 Joint Meeting with Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee
1. A discussion regarding a proposed Permit Parking Plan ordinance amendment. (19-002)
2. A discussion regarding a resolution of support for the recommendation from the Utah County Good Governance Board regarding the Utah County structure of government. (19-060)
3. A discussion regarding the proposed Urban Deer Control Plan. (19-047)
4. A discussion regarding proposed amendments to Personnel Policies in Title 4. (19-082)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
5. A discussion regarding a proposed amendment to Provo City Code 14.50(30) to amend the title, purpose, and objectives to the 50 East Project Redevelopment Option Zone. Spring Creek Neighborhood. (PLOTA20190170)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.