PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda: Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone. Please limit your comments to two minutes. State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
1. A discussion regarding an Interfund Loan from the Energy Fund to the Wastewater Fund for sewer improvements related to the new Airport terminal. (19-088)
2. A resolution appropriating $4 million in the Wastewater Fund for sewer improvements on the west side of Provo City, including at the airport, applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2020. (19-096)
3. An ordinance amending the zone map classification of the real property generally located at 800 North University Avenue and known as Amanda Knight Hall from Public Facilities (PF) to Campus Mixed Use (CMU). Joaquin Neighborhood. (PLRZ20190244)
4. **CONTINUED** The Provo City Community Development Department requests amendments to Section 14.34.295 Downtown Development Design Standards to clarify architectural requirements in the Downtown Zones. Central Business District, Joaquin, Maeser, Franklin, and Timp Neighborhoods. (16-0005OA)
5. The City Council office requests amendments to Section 15.03.035 Provo City Code for clarification of grading permits. City-wide application. (PLOTA20190275)
6. An ordinance to amend Provo City Code to establish minimum bicycle parking standards. Citywide impact. (PLOTA20190217)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.