Dave Harding was elected in 2015 and represents District 5. He is a father of four and husband to one wonderful wife. He has served as Dixon Neighborhood Chair, the Timpanogos Elementary School Community Council, and the City's Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee. He has a PhD in Materials Science from the University of Utah.
Dave's family roots in Provo go back eight generations but he was born and raised in Salt Lake City, helping him appreciate Provo even more now that he lives here. He works at Dymicron as an R&D engineer and a spine scientist. As an engineer, his job is to find elegant solutions to difficult problems. As a scientist, he's trained to question assumptions and critically evaluate evidence. He is eager to use his background as he approaches issues in front of the Council.
City Council Work Meeting - Budget Retreat
- Date: 05/14/2019 1:00 PM - 5:15 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
Work Meeting (Budget Retreat)
1:00 PM, Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A presentation of the proposed 2020 budget including an overview, supplemental requests, and other issues. (19-004)
2. A presentation from the Police Department on staffing and other issues. (19-004)
3. A presentation on the reorganization of Community Development and other departments into Community and Neighborhood Services and Development Services Departments and consideration of budget impacts. (19-004)
4. A presentation on Provo 360. (19-004)
5. A presentation from Customer Services on staffing and parking enforcement. (19-004)
6. A presentation from Administrative Services on operations including internal audit and Information Systems. (19-004)
7. A presentation from Public Works on operations and capital improvements including rate changes, wastewater, airport, and other issues. (19-004)
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.