George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
City Council Work Meeting - Budget Retreat
- Date: 05/14/2019 1:00 PM - 5:15 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
Work Meeting (Budget Retreat)
1:00 PM, Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A presentation of the proposed 2020 budget including an overview, supplemental requests, and other issues. (19-004)
2. A presentation from the Police Department on staffing and other issues. (19-004)
3. A presentation on the reorganization of Community Development and other departments into Community and Neighborhood Services and Development Services Departments and consideration of budget impacts. (19-004)
4. A presentation on Provo 360. (19-004)
5. A presentation from Customer Services on staffing and parking enforcement. (19-004)
6. A presentation from Administrative Services on operations including internal audit and Information Systems. (19-004)
7. A presentation from Public Works on operations and capital improvements including rate changes, wastewater, airport, and other issues. (19-004)
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.