Dave Harding was elected in 2015 and represents District 5. He is a father of four and husband to one wonderful wife. He has served as Dixon Neighborhood Chair, the Timpanogos Elementary School Community Council, and the City's Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee. He has a PhD in Materials Science from the University of Utah.
Dave's family roots in Provo go back eight generations but he was born and raised in Salt Lake City, helping him appreciate Provo even more now that he lives here. He works at Dymicron as an R&D engineer and a spine scientist. As an engineer, his job is to find elegant solutions to difficult problems. As a scientist, he's trained to question assumptions and critically evaluate evidence. He is eager to use his background as he approaches issues in front of the Council.
City Council joint meeting with Provo School District
- Date: 03/28/2019 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Joint Meeting with the Provo School District
12:00 PM, Thursday, March 28, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A presentation from the Redevelopment Agency regarding creation of a redevelopment area near the East Bay Golf Course.
2. A discussion on a rezone application for a proposed development at 862 E Quail Valley and potential impacts to nearby Provo School District properties. (PLRZ20180430)
3. An update from the Provo School District regarding potential bonding.
4. A discussion of possible mitigations for walking students and increased traffic on the west end of Center Street near Amelia Earhart Elementary School.
5. Discussion of other topics of mutual interest as time permits.
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit Open City Hall.