George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
City Council joint meeting with Provo School District
- Date: 03/28/2019 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Joint Meeting with the Provo School District
12:00 PM, Thursday, March 28, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A presentation from the Redevelopment Agency regarding creation of a redevelopment area near the East Bay Golf Course.
2. A discussion on a rezone application for a proposed development at 862 E Quail Valley and potential impacts to nearby Provo School District properties. (PLRZ20180430)
3. An update from the Provo School District regarding potential bonding.
4. A discussion of possible mitigations for walking students and increased traffic on the west end of Center Street near Amelia Earhart Elementary School.
5. Discussion of other topics of mutual interest as time permits.
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit Open City Hall.