Dave Harding was elected in 2015 and represents District 5. He is a father of four and husband to one wonderful wife. He has served as Dixon Neighborhood Chair, the Timpanogos Elementary School Community Council, and the City's Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee. He has a PhD in Materials Science from the University of Utah.
Dave's family roots in Provo go back eight generations but he was born and raised in Salt Lake City, helping him appreciate Provo even more now that he lives here. He works at Dymicron as an R&D engineer and a spine scientist. As an engineer, his job is to find elegant solutions to difficult problems. As a scientist, he's trained to question assumptions and critically evaluate evidence. He is eager to use his background as he approaches issues in front of the Council.
Joaquin Neighborhood Meeting
- Date: 01/24/2019 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Provo City Library
550 N. University Ave.
Provo, Utah 84601
Provo City Library, room 201
A reminder to shovel for your neighbor
1) School crossing zones (Especially at 200 N and 600 N)
2) Developments requesting a variance
Development on 300 N and University (21-27 Unit)
Development where the Wash Hut was (Restaurant)
Development near 700 E on 300 N (Town-homes)
3) Development -Short discussion about possible HUGE development near
4) Amanda Knight Hall - Update
500 N -The area between the Rec Center, Library and the 200 East Linear
6) Sidewalk issues in North Joaquin
7) Heritage Oak Tree Art Project