George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Joaquin Neighborhood Meeting
- Date: 01/24/2019 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Provo City Library
550 N. University Ave.
Provo, Utah 84601
Provo City Library, room 201
A reminder to shovel for your neighbor
1) School crossing zones (Especially at 200 N and 600 N)
2) Developments requesting a variance
Development on 300 N and University (21-27 Unit)
Development where the Wash Hut was (Restaurant)
Development near 700 E on 300 N (Town-homes)
3) Development -Short discussion about possible HUGE development near
4) Amanda Knight Hall - Update
500 N -The area between the Rec Center, Library and the 200 East Linear
6) Sidewalk issues in North Joaquin
7) Heritage Oak Tree Art Project