George Stewart was elected in 2015 to the City-Wide District II seat.
George served as Provo City Mayor from 1994 to 1997. He served on the City Council from 2006 to 2009, being selected by the Council to serve a year as Vice Chair and two years as Chair.
To see which Council District and neighborhood you're in, visit our map and enter your address »
Dixon Neighborhood Meeting
- Date: 02/12/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Dixon Middle School library
I hope you all enjoyed the winter break and are managing to stay warm! We will be picking back up our Dixon Neighborhood Meetings tomorrow at 6:30 pm at Dixon Middle School Library.
We will plan to discuss the following topics:
• An update from Officer Grow (our C.O.P. Officer) on the latest criminal activity in Dixon.
o It seems we’ve had a spike recently and we’d like to review what types of are going on and what we can do to improve.
• A walk through of a tree planting project that’s being led by Austin Taylor.
o Looking to have a tree-planting day sometime in the spring.
• A recap of the meeting regarding 5th North from the Rec Center to the Library on bike lanes/parking.
o While this section isn’t in Dixon, 5th North borders Dixon and will likely set a precedent for when we address the same issues.
• Anything else you’d like!
Thanks again for all you do to make Dixon a great neighborhood and I hope to see you tomorrow!
Dixon Neighborhood Chair