Dave Harding was elected in 2015 and represents District 5. He is a father of four and husband to one wonderful wife. He has served as Dixon Neighborhood Chair, the Timpanogos Elementary School Community Council, and the City's Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee. He has a PhD in Materials Science from the University of Utah.
Dave's family roots in Provo go back eight generations but he was born and raised in Salt Lake City, helping him appreciate Provo even more now that he lives here. He works at Dymicron as an R&D engineer and a spine scientist. As an engineer, his job is to find elegant solutions to difficult problems. As a scientist, he's trained to question assumptions and critically evaluate evidence. He is eager to use his background as he approaches issues in front of the Council.
Dixon Neighborhood Meeting
- Date: 04/09/2019 6:30 PM
- Location: Dixon Middle School
Hello Dixon Neighbors!
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Spring (lingering Winter) weather and are able to get outside more to enjoy it. We will be having our April Dixon Neighborhood Meeting this Tuesday April 9th, in the Dixon Middle School Library at 6:30.
We’ll be discussing a few topics:
- Dixon tree planting day: Updates from Austin Taylor
- Dixon visioning exercise: Discussing what ideas you have for the future of Dixon Neighborhood and how we could take immediate steps to begin making some of those changes.
- Dixon Petition: Reminder to sign, and get others to sign, the petition to keep Dixon here!
- Anything else you’d like to discuss!