Dave Harding was elected in 2015 and represents District 5. He is a father of four and husband to one wonderful wife. He has served as Dixon Neighborhood Chair, the Timpanogos Elementary School Community Council, and the City's Transportation and Mobility Advisory Committee. He has a PhD in Materials Science from the University of Utah.
Dave's family roots in Provo go back eight generations but he was born and raised in Salt Lake City, helping him appreciate Provo even more now that he lives here. He works at Dymicron as an R&D engineer and a spine scientist. As an engineer, his job is to find elegant solutions to difficult problems. As a scientist, he's trained to question assumptions and critically evaluate evidence. He is eager to use his background as he approaches issues in front of the Council.
City Council Joint Meeting with Parks and Recreation Board
- Date: 05/07/2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: City Conference Room, Room 310
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Joint Meeting with the Parks and Recreation Board
12:00 PM, Tuesday, May 07, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. An update on the Regional Sports Park
2. A discussion on the community impacts of the Triple Play Membership
3. An update on trail improvements
4. A discussion on promoting health and active lifestyles in Provo
5. A discussion on efficiency in government
6. A discussion of the unique benefits of Parks and Recreation in Provo
7. Additional discussion on items of mutual interest as time permits.