351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. Brigham Young University Parking Analysis. (20-022)
2. Presentation from the Mayor's Sustainability & Natural Resources Committee. (20-020)
3. Discussion of Councilors' committee assignments. (20-021)
4. Discussion regarding meeting structure and decorum. (20-024)
5. A presentation regarding Water Plans. (20-019)
6. Presentation on preliminary budget discussions. (20-026)
7. Update on the Innovation Fund Program. (20-027)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
8. Presentation about policy items referred from the Planning Commission. (20-025)
9. Public Works Dept. requests a General Plan Amendment to correct language in Area 5 of the Annexation Policy Map. North Timpview Neighborhood. PLGPA20190410
10. Community & Neighborhood Dept. requests Ordinance Text Amendments to amend permitted uses in the Neighborhood (SC1), the Community (SC2), and the Regional (SC3) Shopping Center Zones. Citywide application. PLOTA20190429
11. Courtyard at Jamestown, LLC, requests an Ordinance Text Amendment to the Professional Office Zone (Section 14.16.120). Citywide application. PLOTA20190432
12. Quinn Peterson, Downtown Neighborhood Chair, requests an ordinance amendment to allow approval of restaurants with ancillary microbrewing as a permitted use in the SC3, DT1, and DT2 zones. Citywide application. PLOTA20190378
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with Sections 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.