5:30 PM, Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. A presentation on the 2020 Census (20-028)
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
o October 29, 2019 Council Meeting Minutes
o November 19, 2019 Board of Canvassers Meeting
o November 19, 2019 Council Meeting Minutes
o December 10, 2019 Council Meeting Minutes
2. Public Works Dept. requests a General Plan Amendment to correct language in Area 5 of the Annexation Policy Map. North Timpview Neighborhood. PLGPA20190410
3. Community & Neighborhood Dept. requests Ordinance Text Amendments to amend permitted uses in the Neighborhood (SC1), the Community (SC2), and the Regional (SC3) Shopping Center Zones. Citywide application. PLOTA20190429
4. Courtyard at Jamestown, LLC, requests an Ordinance Text Amendment to the Professional Office Zone (Section 14.16.120). Citywide application. PLOTA20190432
5. Quinn Peterson, Downtown Neighborhood Chair, requests an ordinance amendment to allow approval of restaurants with ancillary microbrewing as a permitted use in the SC3, DT1, and DT2 zones. Citywide application. PLOTA20190378
6. ***CONTINUED*** The Community and Neighborhoods Department requests on Ordinance Text Amendment to remove the R2.5, R3, R4, R5 and Campus High Density Residential zones from the city code. PLOTA21090428
7. ***CONTINUED*** Comm. & Neighborhoods Dept. requests zone changes to all properties zoned R2.5, R3, R4 to Low Density Residential, Medium Density Residential or High Density Residential so the former zones may be removed the city code. PLRZ20190427
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.