The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. A presentation regarding Citizen Connect. (20-033)
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
- Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
- Please limit your comments to two minutes.
- State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
Approval of Minutes
January 7, 2020 Council Meeting Minutes
2. An ordinance amending Provo City Code relating to floor area ratio, setback, and buffer yard requirements in the Research and Business Park (R&BP) Zone. Citywide Application. (PLOTA20190425)
3. An ordinance amending the General Plan designation of approx. 151 acres, generally located between 300 E. and 1000 E. and between 4800 N. and 6000 N., from Agricultural (A) to Residential (R). North Timpview Neighborhood. (PLGPA20190352)
4. A public hearing regarding extending parking restrictions in the Foothills Permit Parking area. (20-023)
5. ***CONTINUED*** An ordinance amending the Provo City General Plan to rezone properties in the R2.5, R3, and R4. Citywide Application. (PLOTA20190427)
6. ***CONTINUED***Comm. & Neighb. Dept. requests an Ord. Text Amnd. to remove the R2.5, R3, R4, R5 and Campus High Density Res. zones from the city code. These zones include sections 14.12, 14.12A, 14.13, 14.14 and 14.14D. Citywide Applic. PLOTA20190428
7. ***CONTINUED*** The Sign Ordinance Committee requests an Ordinance Text Amendment to Section 14.38.120-140 to clarify sign size requirements. Citywide application PLOTA20190409
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.