PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. Introduction of the new Grandview South Neighborhood Chair. (20-041)
2. A presentation on the Timpview Trail Neighborhood Matching Grant Project in the Indian Hills Neighborhood. (20-042)
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda: Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone. Please limit your comments to two minutes. State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
3. A resolution consenting to the appointment of individuals to various boards and commissions. (20-003)
4. A resolution appropriating $15,000 in the General Fund for a public bike rack expansion project. (20-040)
5. A resolution transferring $200,000 from the Community and Neighborhood Services Department to the Development Services Department. (20-039)
6. A resolution appropriating $26,819.85 in the General Fund for a reimbursement to satisfy the Participation and Reimbursement Agreement with Parkway Village Provo Holdings, LLC. (20-038)
7. A resolution appropriating $3,638,455 in grant funds and sale proceeds for the design and construction of a new roadway, utilities, and infrastructure at the Mountain Vista Business Center. (20-035)
8. A joint resolution of the Provo City Mayor and Municipal Council urging support for educating consumers about where Tier 3 gasoline is sold. (20-031)
9. An ordinance amending Provo City Code relating to floor area ratio, setback, and buffer yard requirements in the Research and Business Park (R&BP) Zone. Citywide Application. (PLOTA20190425)
10. An ordinance amending Provo City Code to allow restaurants with ancillary microbrewing as a permitted use in certain zones. (PLOTA20190378)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.