City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 10/08/2019 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Redevelopment Agency Governing Board
1:30 PM, Tuesday, October 08, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A discussion regarding west side sewer capacity and a consideration of options. (19-085)
2. A discussion regarding a Water Conservation Plan (19-105)
3. A presentation and discussion on the 40-Year Water Supply Plan (19-104)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
4. A discussion on a request for a General Plan amendment from Commercial (C) to Residential (R) for property at 1900 N Canyon Rd for a 120-unit apt building for married/student housing. Pleasant View Neighborhood. (PLGPA20190251)
5. A discussion on a request for a zone change from Public Facilities (PF) to Campus Mixed Use (CMU) for approximately 1.34 acres, located at 1900 N Canyon Road. Pleasant View Neighborhood. (PLRZ20190227)
6. A discussion regarding the assignment of parking spaces to Provo City Housing Authority (19-107)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.