City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 03/05/2019 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
12:00 PM, Tuesday, March 05, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A discussion on the Economic Development Impact the has been produced through Parks and Recreation efforts (19-031)
2. A discussion concerning House Bill 324 which proposes raising the minimum age for tobacco purchase and other alternatives available to Provo City (19-029)
3. A discussion regarding a proposed ordinance amendment prohibiting the sale of dogs, cats, and rabbits from commercial animal establishments (19-030)
4. A discussion regarding the Provo City Parking goals and objectives (19-018)
5. A discussion an ordinance to correct inconsistencies and provide clarification regarding boards and commissions in Provo City Code Title 2 (19-033)
6. A discussion on Council work efforts (19-032)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
7. A discussion on an ordinance amending the Zone Map Classification of approximately 4.99 acres of real property, generally located at 504 South 2470 West from Agriculture (A1.5) to One-Family Residential (R1.8). Provo Bay Neighborhood. (PLRZ20180426)
8. A discussion on Council requests for FY 2019-2020 budget emphasis (19-004)
9. A presentation on the Council Office and potential budget requests. (19-004)
10. A presentation on the Police Department and potential budget requests (19-004)
11. A presentation on the Fire Department and potential budget requests (19-004)
12. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.