City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 03/19/2019 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
12:30 PM, Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
- November 27, 2018 Work Meeting
1. A presentation on the Parks and Recreation Department and potential budget requests. (19-004)
2. A discussion regarding the Provo City Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan for FY 2019-2020 (part 1 of 2). (19-035)
3. A presentation from the Administration about proposed organizational changes. (19-036)
4. A discussion regarding a proposed ordinance amendment prohibiting the sale of dogs, cats, and rabbits from commercial animal establishments (19-030)
5. A discussion regarding the proposed Community Land Trust Request for Proposal/Request for Qualifications. (19-032)
6. A policy discussion related to the Neighborhood Housing Services of Provo proposal with regards to homes purchased with CDBG/HOME Dollars. (18-076)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
7. A discussion regarding a proposed ordinance to amend Downtown Streetscape standards to clarify right-of-way improvements for 100 West. City-wide Impact. (PLOTA20190007)
8. A discussion about Wastewater Recommendations, Treatment Resolution, and Code Changes. (19-037 and 19-038)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.