City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 04/23/2019 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
1:00 PM, Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
- January 8, 2019 Work Meeting
1. A presentation regarding proposed changes to the Parking Enforcement Fee Structure. (19-046)
2. A discussion about the review of the Urban Deer Program. (19-147)
3. A discussion about amending Ordinance 2019-01, previously approved on Jan. 22, 2019, with regard to the development agreement required in order for a zone change at 2300 N. University Pkwy to become effective. Carterville Neighborhood.(PLRZ201800406)
4. A discussion regarding the policies and direction of the Foothills Protection Committee. (19-002)
5. A presentation on the Community Development Department and potential budget requests. (19-004)
6. A presentation on the Public Works Department and potential budget requests. (19-004)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
7. A discussion about two ordinances the Zone Map Classification of approximately four acres from 500 S to 600 S and from 100 W to University Avenue. Downtown Neighborhood. (PLOTA20190046, and PLRZ20190047)
8. A discussion regarding an ordinance amending the Zone Map Classification of approx. 3.724 acres of property generally located 2400 N 650 E in the R1.10 Zone PD Performance to allow a Development Overlay Zone. Rock Canyon Neighborhood. (PLRZ20190029)
9. A discussion regarding amendments to the Provo City Code regarding the Board of Adjustment to comply with State Code. City-wide application. (PLOTA20190097)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.