City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 05/21/2019 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCILReturn to full list >>
1:00 PM, Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A presentation regarding the Municipal Wastewater Planning Program Annual Report. (19-064)
2. A presentation on the Parks and Recreation Department and potential budget impacts. (19-004)
3. A presentation on the Human Resources Department and potential budget impacts. (19-004)
4. A presentation regarding an appropriation of $119,238 in the Airport Fund and $775,000 in the Water Resources Fund, applying to fiscal year ending June 30, 2019. (19-061)
5. A presentation regarding code enforcement. (19-065)
6. A presentation regarding the implementation of the General Plan. (19-066) Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
7. A discussion regarding the adoption of a Supplementary Residential (S) Overlay Zone in a One-Family Residential (R1.8) Zone located at approximately 244 E 2100 N. Pleasant View Neighborhood. (PLRZ20190094)
8. A discussion regarding a General Plan amendment to add the Utah Transit Authority Station Area Plan to the Downtown Master Plan as an appendix. City-wide impact. (PLGPA20190059)
9. A discussion regarding a zone change from Regional Shopping (SC3) to Health Care Facilities Zone (HCF) for 22.12 acres, and to Campus Mixed Use (CMU) for 8.94 acres, located at 178 E 1860 S. East Bay Neighborhood. (PLRZ20180321)
10. A discussion on a zone change request from One-Family Residential (R1.10) to Light Manufacturing (M1) for approximately 7.7 acres of land located at approximately 1060 E 1320 S. Spring Creek Neighborhood. (PLRZ20190117)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.