City Council Work Meeting
- Date: 06/04/2019 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
2:00 PM, Tuesday, June 04, 2019
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W. Center Street, Provo, UT 84601
1. A discussion regarding a resolution authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to enter into a lease agreement with Blue Sky Development to allow them to utilize parking spaces for a pending mixed-use project at 105 East Center Street. (19-070)
2. A discussion regarding an update to Provo City Code Title 10 making amendment to the Sewer and Water Chapters of the Title. (19-072)
3. A discussion regarding the repeal of Provo City Code Section 2.60.040 (19-071)
4. A discussion regarding an appropriation for a temporary apparatus facility during the relocation of Fire Station #2 (19-073)
5. A discussion regarding Fire Department budget requests. (19-004)
6. A discussion regarding the Provo City Citizens' Budget. (19-004)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
7. A discussion on a code amendment request to Section 14.38.085(7) to clarify limitations on signage within the North University Riverbottoms Design Corridor. City-wide application. (PLOTA20190026)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM.
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please contact Councilors at email@example.com or using their contact information listed at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: agendas.provo.org
Council meetings are broadcast live and available later on demand at youtube.com/user/ProvoCityCouncil
To send comments to the Council or weigh in on current issues, visit OpenCityHall.provo.org.