Welcome to the Provo City Police Online Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
This system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. You may use the Online Reporting System to report the following incident types:
Requirements for online reporting:
- This is not an Emergency
- This incident occurred within Provo City limits
- There are No Known suspects
- This did not occur on a State Freeway
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
When selecting an incident type, please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page to select the most appropriate one.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Provo City Police Department
(emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 801-852-6210) to file your report.
Please select an incident type from the list below to begin.