Indoor Pool Open Swim Hours (toys on)
Competition Pool Hours
All Competition Pool users (public lap swimmers, swim teams, aquatic classes, other user groups) will be asked to share lanes during high peak times.
*Typical high peak times Monday - Friday, 6AM-1PM, 4-6:30PM
DAILY LAP LANE SCHEDULE
Program Pool available for limited use during swimming lessons, water fitness, and other classes.
PROGRAM POOL FALL SCHEDULE
Outdoor Pools - Closed for the season, reopens in May
|Holiday hours & Facility closures
|Saturday, September 28 | Comp Pool Closed | 8AM-12PM, 1:30-4PM|
|Friday, October 11 | Comp Pool Closed | 3-10PM|
|Saturday, October 12 | Comp Pool Closed | 7AM-1PM|
|Saturday, October 19 | Comp Pool Closed | 12-4PM|
|Saturday, October 26 | Comp Pool Closed | 3-10PM|
|Friday, November 8 | Comp Pool Closed | 3-9PM|
|Saturday, November 9 | Comp Pool Closed | 7AM-12PM|
|Wednesday, November 13 | Comp Pool Closed | 4-7PM|
|Thanksgiving, November 28 | Facility Closed|
|Tuesday, December 5 | Comp Pool Closed | 3-7PM|
|Tuesday, December 10 | Comp Pool Closed | 3-7PM|
|Thursday, December 19 | Comp Pool Closed | 3-7PM|
|Christmas Eve, December 24 | Close at 12PM|
|Christmas Eve, December 25 | Facility Closed|
- Children 5 years and under and children who cannot swim must be within arm’s reach of an adult at all times in the water
- Proper swim attire required
- No denim or street clothing permitted in the pool, may wear a fitted cover up shirt or swim shorts
- No food in the indoor pool area. No outside food allowed anywhere.
- Children 3 and under must wear a swim diaper, elastic pant, and swim suit. No changing swim diapers on the deck
- U.S. Coast Guard approved safety devices only
- Inflatable water wings are permitted in select pool areas. Children wearing water wings must be within arm’s reach of an adult at all times
- No inflatable toys
- No one under 15 years is permitted in the hot tub
- Indoor slide-Must be at least 40", no double riders and no lifejackets allowed
- Outdoor slide-Must be at least 48", no double riders
- Please do not swim if you are sick or have diarrhea
- Please observe all other posted rules
- The lifeguard has the final responsibility to inform patrons of any other rules. All rules are for the safety of our patrons.
DAILY LAP LANE SCHEDULE
Outdoor Slides & Wave Ball Pool
Outdoor Hours August 19-31
Saturday & Sept 2 12PM-8PM
The Outdoor Pool is open the end of May through Labor Day. This area features a wave ball pool, 2 water slides, and a zero depth entry kids splash pool.
- Patrons can either purchase a lock from the Recreation Center Front Counter, or bring a personal lock from home. Shank size should be 7mm or less. Lockers are available for day use.
Swim Lesson/Program Refunds
- Full refunds are given until the class starts. Once the class begins, no refunds given.
- Scout Groups are permitted to use the pool during public hours for completing merit badge and swimming requirements. Pool space is limited thus troops must use the allotted area to complete their skills. Regular clean clothing is permitted to complete the swimming with clothes on requirement however they must be clean and removed immediately after the skill is complete. Regular admissions apply.
Do you have a year round swim team or swim club?
- The Utah Valley Rays Swim Team is a year-round club team that runs separately from the Recreation Center. Swim Team Minimum Requirement: Can swim 25 yards doing freestyle and backstroke and coach approval. Experience in Breaststroke and Butterfly is preferred. Proficiency in each stroke is not required. Coaches look for ability to endure 1 hour workouts and current space available in appropriate workout group. Ages 6-18 yrs. For fees, tryouts or any other information contact the Utah Valley Rays website at uvrays.org.
What are the pool temperatures?
Competition Pool: 80 degrees
Leisure Pools: Program Pool, Lazy River, Activity Pool, Teen Pool, Water Slides 88 degrees
Spa: 104 degrees
What toys are patrons allowed to bring into the pool areas?
Small hand held toys
Small squirt guns
Large water guns
Rafts/Blow up toys
This is not an exhaustive list. Aquatic staff will remove any toy or accessory they deem unsafe because of size or use. Please see a staff member for details.
SUMMER AQUATIC PROGRAMS FLYER