Council members voted unanimously to place a bond on the November 2018 ballot for the issuance of a $69 bond to construct new facilities for the operation and administration of Provo's police, fire, emergency dispatch, and other city facilities downtown and Fire Station 2 on Canyon Road.
More information on the bond can be found here.
The Utah County Commissioners made the decision on March 29, 2018 to hold the 2018 primary and general elections by mail. Ballots will be mailed to active registered voters on October 16, 2018. Ballots returned by mail must be post marked by Monday, November 5, 2018.
• Ballot Drop Box Locations
• Early Vote Service Centers
• Election Day Vote Service Centers
- General Election: November 6, 2018
- Mail ballots are mailed to voters: October 16, 2018
- Mail ballot postmark deadline: November 5, 2018
- Last day to register to vote by mailing in registration form: October 9, 2018
- Last day to register to vote online or at County Clerk's office: October 30, 2018
• 2018 Primary Election Results
• Register to Vote
• Voter Info/Track Ballot
• Provo Police, Fire & City Facilities Bond
• Additional Election Information (Utah County)