Women on cell phone

Contact Us

For utility account services (electricity, water, garbage), please contact Provo 311 Customer Service. Simply dial 3-1-1 in Provo City limits, or call 801-852-6000. You can also visit the customer service office located at 351 West Center Street Provo. 

If you are looking to contact someone about low power lines, tree trimmingpower outages, or other issues, call 311 or (801) 852-6000. You can also submit a trouble ticket for these items using the 3-1-1 self serve customer portal.

If you have questions specifically for electrical engineering, call (801) 852-6852.